Edition #5 of the Earthgauge News podcast for the week of Nov. 5, 2017.
A weekly Canadian environmental news podcast featuring stories from across Canada and around the world.
Join me here every Monday or subscribe in iTunes or your favourite podcast catcher.
On the show this week:
- Parts of the historic Rideau Canal in Ottawa has been declared a contaminated site
- Woodland caribou in Canada continue to decline
- Nova Scotia watersheds are bouncing back from decades of acid rain damage
- BC coastal killer whales will be given additional federal protections
- Hundreds of sea turtles have been found dead off the coast of El Salvador.
- 25,000 people marched in the streets of Bonn ahead of the COP23 climate talks
- Eco-friendly furniture is becoming the way of the future