Edition #6 of the Earthgauge News podcast for the week of Nov. 12, 2017.
A weekly Canadian environmental news podcast featuring stories from across Canada and around the world.
Join me here every Monday or subscribe in iTunes or your favourite podcast catcher.
On the show this week:
- The COP23 Climate Summit is underway in Bonn, Germany just as 2017 is likely to be the 3rd hottest year on record.
- More than 15,000 scientists have issued a new, dire warning to humanity.
- A new study says that the world can be powered by 100% renewable energy by 2050.
- The City of Ottawa’s latest draft Budget is out and the news is not all good for climate action.
- Recent state elections in the US could be good news for the climate, but it comes at a time when the Alaska National Wildlife Reserve could be opened for oil and gas drilling.