Home > Arctic, climate change, Earthgauge radio, Global warming, News & Politics, Oceans and fisheries, Oil, Podcasts > Earthgauge News – Dec. 4, 2017
Earthgauge News – Dec. 4, 2017
December 5, 2017 Leave a comment Go to comments
Edition #7 of the Earthgauge News podcast for the week of Dec. 4, 2017.
A weekly Canadian environmental news podcast featuring stories from across Canada and around the world.
Join me here every week or subscribe in iTunes or your favourite podcast catcher.
On the show this week:
- Global carbon emissions on the rise again
- Oil drilling in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge
- Ice apocalypse in Antarctica
- Fossil fuel divestment
- Canada signs high Arctic commercial fishing ban
- Canada and the U.S. failing to protect the Great Lakes
Categories: Arctic, climate change, Earthgauge radio, Global warming, News & Politics, Oceans and fisheries, Oil, Podcasts
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) Leave a comment Trackback